€2.16 (€2.16 incl. VAT)
Ingredients: Coriander, Chilli, Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Black Pepper, Bishop’s Weed, Dry Mango, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Pulse, Clove, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Caraway, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Asafoetida.
MDH Fish Curry Masala
Dish Preparation Instructions:
Coconut Fish Curry
• Clean ½kg fish, apply salt and keep aside.
• Soak 30g coconut powder in ½ cup water, add ½tsp turmeric powder, 20g Fish Masala and salt to taste.
• Chop 120g red onions finely and saute in 30g cooking oil/ghee in a flat pan till light golden brown.
• Add the coconut paste and stir for 5 minutes, add 200ml water.
• Simmer until the sauce reduces to half, stirring occasionally.
• Add the fish and simmer till cooked.
|Nutrition Infromation (100g)|
|Of which Sugars||0g|
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. A.J.S. Imports Ltd accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.