€1.80 (€1.80 incl. VAT)
Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix has a classic blend of traditional spices which helps you make delicious and peppery Biryani at home.
Himalayan Pink Salt, Red Chili, Dried Plums with Pits, Paprika, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, Ginger, Aniseed, Carom, Brown Cardamom, Dried Papaya Powder, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Natural and Artificial Food Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent).
NO ARTIFICIAL FOOD COLOR
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
STEPS OF COOKING
- Fry onions in hot oil until light golden. Add meat and garlic paste. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes on high heat.
- Add Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix, potatoes, yogurt, ginger paste and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. When cooked there should be about two cups of gravy left (If less add water, if more increase heat).
- Place sliced tomatoes, green chilies, fresh coriander and mint leaves over the meat. Do not mix meat and green masala. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Do not stir.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread cooked rice evenly over meat. Do not mix rice and meat. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. A.J.S. Imports Ltd accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.