€1.56 – €3.36
The high-quality instant yeast made by the Pakmaya Company (Turkey).
They possess high enzymatic activity and do not demand preliminary dissolution before use.
Yeast VEGA is suitable for any technological process of production of bread and bakery products.
• Stability of quality for a long time.
• Convenience of application: yeast does not demand preliminary activation before use.
• Profitability: thanks to high enzymatic activity are used in small amounts.
• Long period of storage.
• Improvement of quality of finished goods: thin crust and pleasant aroma.
APPLICATION: Yeast Vega is very simple in application and can is brought:
• in a dry form directly in flour just before a test batch,
• in a dry form in dough in 1 minute after the beginning of a batch,
• previously having dissolved in water at a temperature 35-40o
ATTANTION: It is necessary to avoid direct contact of yeast with salt, sugar and cold water (or ice). These actions can lead to sharp decrease in carrying power of yeast.
• at a basic way of a testovedeniye (bread, long loafs) – 0,4-0,5% to the mass of flour,
• at a bezoparny way of a testovedeniye: bread, long loafs of 0,5-0,6%, fancy bread of-1,2%, puff products – 1,5-1,7%,
• the accelerated way of a testovedeniye: bread, long loafs – 0,6-0,8%.
COMPONENT STRUCTURE: Natural baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), emulsifier.
In 100 g of a product contains: proteins – 45 g, fats – 5 g, carbohydrates – 35 g. Power value – 430 kcal. Humidity no more – 5%.
PACKING: vacuum packages.
STORAGE: at the room temperature within 2 years.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. A.J.S. Imports Ltd accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.